Sunday, June 20, 2010

Pulau Berhala Fishing

After 2 weeks of planning, the trip to Pulau Libaran cancelled due to unavoidable problem. So, I phoned Mr. Lau Kim Sui if he can bring me to fish near Pulau Berhala and he agreed. The weather was fine and the current not too strong. I arrived at the jetty to meet Kim Sui around 6.45 am. Straight away we went to buy live prawns from a local fisherman. The fishing spots that we went were just around Pulau Berhala - only 10 minutes boat ride from the jetty. Fishing today I considered as successful however it would be more fun if my 'Fishing Gang' fishing together. We managed to land a numbers of GTs and groupers.

The fishing boat - 30 hp engine, equipped with eagle cuda fish finder and a GPS device.

Our live prawns

Pulau Berhala - calm sea


Giant Trevally - hehe small giant trevally

A good eating size grouper

Mr.Kim Sui with his giant Bedukang

Some of my cathes





No comments:

Post a Comment